The African Melody FestivalBy | Monday, November 21 2011 at 15:05
Sponsored by the Standard Lesotho Bank and the Ministry of Tourism, Environment and Culture, the annual African Melody Festival in Lesotho that takes place in country's capital Maseru is set to usher in the festive season, this December.
According to the organisers, the festival is designed to promote choral music in the country through music competitions, hosting music lovers plus encouraging fresh talent.
Date: Dec 3- 4, 2011
- Kenya's President receives TJRC report
- It's a tough life for Sierra Leone's gays
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- US 'committed to partnership with Kenya'
- Four killed at TB Joshua church stampede
- Namibia finds oil for first time
- Botswana party makes U-turn on Malema's visit
- Iranians to pay $1m for illegal fishing in Somalia
Beyond the ballot