By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 11:01
Lake Assal, located in the centre of the country, is the lowest point in the whole of Africa at 155 metres below sea level!
- It's a tough life for Sierra Leone's gays
- Kenya's President receives TJRC report
- Four killed at TB Joshua church stampede
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- Iranians to pay $1m for illegal fishing in Somalia
- Botswana party makes U-turn on Malema's visit
- Big Brother Africa star arrested on fraud charges
- Namibia finds oil for first time
Beyond the ballot