By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 11:17
It is more usual to sit outside rather than inside when visiting a bar in Uganda – this is due to the history of violent regimes where people wanted to ensure that their apprehension would be easily recognised and communicated
Should Kenya spend $8.2 million to acquire an office for retired President Kibaki?speak out
Read Story: Should Kenya spend $8.2 million to acquire an office for retired President Kibaki?
- Obama urged to cancel Dar visit
- Ethiopia edges closer to 2014 World Cup
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Nairobi in pictures: Past and present
- Ethiopia secures $300m Indian rail loan
- Hospital quiet on Museveni birth records mystery
- 7 Kenyans held in Lagos over deported 'Nigerian'
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- The Nile saga: Will Egypt and Ethiopia go to war?
Beyond the ballot