By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 12:18
The traditional drink in Mauritania is a glass of Arab tea with mint. It is the custom to have three glasses of this sweet and very strong tea over about an hour
- Why Obama is visiting Tanzania
- Kenya's President receives TJRC report
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kisumu, where some folks are eating well, while others are going hungry
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- Achebe’s body arrives home
- Another politician for the Kenya Cabinet
- US 'committed to partnership with Kenya'
- Namibia finds oil for first time
Beyond the ballot