By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 12:20
Previously, it was unlawful to sell a date tree, as it was a source of food for the family
- Kenya's President receives TJRC report
- It's a tough life for Sierra Leone's gays
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- US 'committed to partnership with Kenya'
- Four killed at TB Joshua church stampede
- Namibia finds oil for first time
- Botswana party makes U-turn on Malema's visit
- Iranians to pay $1m for illegal fishing in Somalia
Beyond the ballot