By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 13:18
A pink elephant was spotted in Botswana! It was seen by a filmmaker, who was filming a wildlife documentary, experts say it is most likely to be an albino, a very rare occurrence among African elephants
Should Kenya spend $8.2 million to acquire an office for retired President Kibaki?speak out
Read Story: Should Kenya spend $8.2 million to acquire an office for retired President Kibaki?
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Tanzania innovator lands $300,000
- Tanzania voted Africa’s best safari country
- Nigerian deportee demands pay for Kenyan officials' release
- Kikwete's big spat with Rwanda
- Kenya kicks out Nigerians and all hell breaks loose
- Nile saga: Ethiopia and Egypt now favour dialogue
- Clinton to visit Senegal ahead of Obama
Beyond the ballot