By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 13:23
Lewis Carroll's book, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, were inspired by the Dodo, a rare bird which was found only on Mauritius and eventually went extinct
Should Kenya spend $8.2 million to acquire an office for retired President Kibaki?speak out
Read Story: Should Kenya spend $8.2 million to acquire an office for retired President Kibaki?
- Obama urged to cancel Dar visit
- Ethiopia edges closer to 2014 World Cup
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Nairobi in pictures: Past and present
- Hospital quiet on Museveni birth records mystery
- Ethiopia secures $300m Indian rail loan
- 7 Kenyans held in Lagos over deported 'Nigerian'
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- The Nile saga: Will Egypt and Ethiopia go to war?
Beyond the ballot