By | Friday, September 10 2010 at 17:42
For a country which was named “the land of upright people,” ancient magic rituals, shamans and witchcraft are prevalent in rural areas
- ICC to 'explore other options' if Kenya fails to cooperate
- Ethiopian journalist questioned over Zenawi widow story
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenyan nominated to head UN trade agency
- Somali PM disowns Jubaland 'presidents'
- Four Nigerians among 5 shortlisted for African writing prize
- Senegal on a drive to have Morocco rejoin AU
- After Berlin Man, two reported cured of HIV in Kenya
- AU won’t recognise Madagascar poll win by Rajoelina
Beyond the ballot