By | Monday, April 16 2012 at 15:50
With recent junta takeovers in Mali and Guinea-Bissau, are we seeing a regression in West African democracy?
- Zimbabwe lecturer jailed for Mugabe 'donkey' slur
- Four Nigerians among 5 shortlisted for African writing prize
- AU won’t recognise Madagascar poll win by Rajoelina
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Liberia media to maintain 'blackout' on president
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- Is aid to South Africa drying up?
- Somaliland marks unrecognised independence
- Somali PM disowns Jubaland 'presidents'
Beyond the ballot