Anglican Church: new Archbishop at the helm By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, November 12 2012 at 17:35
Will the appointment of new Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, help mend the widening rift within the Anglican Church over the issues of sexuality and the ordination of female bishops?
- Kariba Dam collapse fears and disaster preparedness in Zim
- South Sudan army admits loss of key oil town
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- Burundi demands UN apology after 'arms' accusations
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Gunmen shoot Belgian head of Virunga National Park
- South Sudan rebels vow to attack capital
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Government to register all Kenyans afresh
- US halts invite to Sudan official over row with Juba
War on women