Is Egypt's Morsy becoming a dictator? By | Monday, November 26 2012 at 14:07
Do you think the President is seeking to concentrate powers?
Is Namibia's Hifikepunye Pohamba a worthy winner of the 2014 Mo Ibrahim Prize?speak out
Read Story: Is Namibia's Hifikepunye Pohamba a worthy winner of the 2014 Mo Ibrahim Prize?
- Ethiopia, Rwanda give the lie to electoral democracy hype
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Mugabe marks 91st birthday with million-dollar bash
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- Kagame robbed in Uganda
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Sacked VP tells off Mugabe over Nigerian witchdoctors claim
- Sierra Leone rapper in double trouble
- Kenya looks to Algeria for answers to insecurity
- Leading opponent of Burundi president escapes jail