Kenya's gay book By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, January 7 2013 at 15:15
Should Kenya allow a book that has gay relationship nuances into its high school curriculum?
- Obama’s pain in dealing with stubborn East Africa
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korea-flagged tanker
- 42 African migrants drown off Yemen coast
- Janjaweed 'leader' declares war on Khartoum
- Oil-rich Angola seeks ‘Dutch disease’ cure
- Kenya's President to parastatal chiefs: Take pay cut, or quit
- DR Congo dandies give new meaning to the phrase 'fashion victim'
- Somalia reintroduces taxes after 23 years
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- International airlines cancel flights to Sierra Leone
South Sudan return to hostilities