Kenya's gay book By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, January 7 2013 at 15:15
Should Kenya allow a book that has gay relationship nuances into its high school curriculum?
- Mourning versus survival in Swaziland
- Doing business in Nigeria
- Sierra Leone to host fragile states summit
- Senegal's ex-president to return home
- Washington calls South Sudan violence an 'abomination'
- Tension as Gambia closes route to Senegal
- South Africa's top 7 challenges in the next 20 years
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- I'm the lowest paid leader in southern Africa, says Mugabe
- Homosexuality was first banned in Uganda by British
War on women