Kenya's gay book By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, January 7 2013 at 15:15
Should Kenya allow a book that has gay relationship nuances into its high school curriculum?
- Zambia President off to South Africa
- Sierra Leone police retain 'most corrupt' tag
- The virus detective who discovered Ebola in 1976
- South Sudan rebels launch offensive despite truce
- Botswana sex workers group denied registration
- AU and Igad condemn South Sudan fresh attacks
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Plane carrying US marines crash-lands on Ugandan road
- Gunmen kill four in Kenya's Mombasa city