Ransom: to pay or not to pay? By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?speak out
Read Story: Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?
- Nigerian soldiers flee to Cameroon in fear of Boko Haram
- Zambia power struggle as doubts grow over Sata's health
- Botswana on the defensive over Khama 'snub' to Mugabe
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Effusive welcome for Mugabe in China
- Ebola-hit Liberia fires absentee ministers
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenyan businessman claims USA 'owns' Ebola virus
- UN expert condemns 'appalling' abuse of Tanzania albinos
- Botswana in the grip of election campaigns