Ransom: to pay or not to pay?By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
- Uganda varsity sorry for sex video
- Kenyan farmer reaps from quail eggs venture
- Of cheating first ladies and the ''royal kraal''
- Harare furious at 'emulate Mandela' calls
- Why is she Mrs Graca Machel and not Mrs Graca Mandela?
- Tabu Ley laid to rest in state funeral
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- 53 heads of state and government set for Mandela funeral
- Sudan and Ethiopia agree on border demarcation