Ransom: to pay or not to pay? By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?speak out
Read Story: Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?
- Woman strips naked to hug Mandela statue in S. Africa
- Obama roots for a better Africa
- Cameroon footballer Eto'o sued by ex-girlfriend over nude photos
- Kenya gets new Air Force commander
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Guinea concert stampede kills 24
- British Airways to be sued over pilot abuse claims
- President Obama to launch leadership centre in Kenya
- Mugabe's wife joins fray over Zimbabwe succession