Ransom: to pay or not to pay? By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
How should the rest of Africa react to the South Africa xenophobia attacks?speak out
Read Story: How should the rest of Africa react to the South Africa xenophobia attacks?
- Somali migrants killed in Macedonia train horror
- Kenyan activist Phyllis Omido wins Goldman prize
- South African shops in Malawi shut in xenophobia boycott
- Chaos rock Burundi capital Bujumbura
- Dead Tanzania celebrity's girlfriend speaks out
- Why South Africans hate African migrants
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- South Africa xenophobia: Anger over Nigeria envoy recall
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'