Ransom: to pay or not to pay? By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
Your take on Oscar Pistorius' five-year jail sentencespeak out
Read Story: Your take on Oscar Pistorius' five-year jail sentence
- Kiir, Machar accept 'responsibility' for civil war
- ‘I survived Ebola to help others fight the disease’
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Meet Kenya's richest 25
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- Mugabe's wife snubs Zimbabwe VP
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- President Ian Khama faces the challenge of his life but...
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- Somali authorities destroy liquor consignment