Ransom: to pay or not to pay? By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
Your take on Oscar Pistorius' five-year jail sentencespeak out
Read Story: Your take on Oscar Pistorius' five-year jail sentence
- Two Kenyans admit stealing $3.1 million from US schools
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Meet Kenya's richest 25
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- France 'against life presidency' in Burkina Faso
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- ‘I survived Ebola to help others fight the disease’
- Kenya assembler starts building 'Africa’s cheapest car'
- President misses Zambia's Golden Jubilee fete