Ransom: to pay or not to pay? By AFRICA REVIEW | Monday, February 11 2013 at 11:40
When nationals are kidnapped by terrorist groups (as was seen recently in Algeria), should the hostage's government pay ransom to secure safety?
- Kampala rises as Nairobi goes to the dogs
- Former BBA stars mull marriage
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Zambia's Sata back home from the US
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Emptying Eritrea: Travelling to Europe against all odds
- Besieged Lesotho PM marries new wife
- African governance standards 'change for the better'
- Chimp kidnaps baby in western Uganda
- At least 56 killed in South Sudan road accident