Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
- ICC orders Kenya to report on Uhuru wealth
- Cameroon housewife 'who was visited by Jesus'
- Paul Biya - Cameroon's absentee president
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kariba Dam collapse fears and disaster preparedness in Zim
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- Mystery of the fate of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Soweto: From bullets to BMWs
- US slaps sanctions on Mugabe allies
War on women