Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
- Mozambique President returns Mercedes gift
- Former BBA stars mull marriage
- Kampala rises as Nairobi goes to the dogs
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Emptying Eritrea: Travelling to Europe against all odds
- Allied forces capture town from Al-Shabaab
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Doubts in Nigeria over president's eligibility for re-election
- Rwanda's former presidential guard in 'preventative detention'
- Call for Zimbabwe's Grace Mugabe to return PhD