Five injured in Nairobi estate blastBy AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
- Uganda varsity sorry for sex video
- Mandela’s ‘deadly sins’: Why Africa’s big men will not miss him
- Kenyan farmer reaps from quail eggs venture
- Of cheating first ladies and the ''royal kraal''
- Zambia angered by Mandela fete 'snub'
- Why is she Mrs Graca Machel and not Mrs Graca Mandela?
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- 'Broke' Malawi sends workers on forced leave
- Museveni hails Kenyans for 'defying blackmail'