Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Is this the end of the road for sacked Ugandan PM?
- Rapid transit bus system the way forward to decongest Nairobi roads
- Nigerian Big Brother Africa star Goldie Harvey is dead
- Kenya picks foreign lawyers in Somalia oil border dispute
- Ethiopian leather shoes find markets across the world
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Former BBA stars mull marriage
- Somalia in maritime boundary row with Kenya
- Celebrations as Sierra Leone Ebola lockdown ends