Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
- Mourning versus survival in Swaziland
- Washington calls South Sudan violence an 'abomination'
- Doing business in Nigeria
- Sierra Leone to host fragile states summit
- Senegal's ex-president to return home
- Tension as Gambia closes route to Senegal
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- South Africa's top 7 challenges in the next 20 years
- I'm the lowest paid leader in southern Africa, says Mugabe
- Homosexuality was first banned in Uganda by British
War on women