Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
Somalia and South Sudan bid for East African Community membership to waitspeak out
Read Story: Somalia and South Sudan bid for East African Community membership to wait
- Nigerian army on alert to capture Boko Haram leader
- Kagame robbed in Uganda
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- Who will succeed Kaberuka at African Development Bank?
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- The lone seven-year-olds leaving home and country behind
- When the City in the Sun became City in the Jam
- AfrAsia Bank Zimbabwe collapses
- Ugandan nominated for Nobel Peace Prize