Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
Should African states withdraw from the Rome Statute?speak out
Read Story: Should African states withdraw from the Rome Statute?
- Nigerian soldiers to die for refusing to fight Boko Haram
- Catholic priest accused of child neglect
- Meet Kenya's richest 25
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Chaos in Kenya Parliament over security Bill
- Zambia court halts Banda's presidential bid
- Kenya's House chaos attracts global attention
- An American claims land on Egypt-Sudan border, makes daughter a 'princess'
- Djibouti demands $185m oil pollution compensation