Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?speak out
Read Story: Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?
- 'My SMS relationship with Al-Shabaab'
- 3 killed in dawn grenade attack on Tanzania minibus
- Close shave with Ebola for two South Africans
- Kenyan businessman claims USA 'owns' Ebola virus
- Sudan on high alert following Israel threats: Official
- Malema wants Botswana isolated
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Self-styled healer who sucked Ebola into Sierra Leone
- Somali independent radio manager 'in hiding'
- Egypt tour bus collision kills 33 near Sharm El-Sheikh