Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?speak out
Read Story: Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Sack of army chief provoked Lesotho coup bid - sources
- Experimental Ebola drug ZMapp '100% effective' in animal trials
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- 11 killed in Al-Shabaab attack on Somali security agency hqs
- Is Egypt about to bomb Ethiopian dams?
- Jo’burg, Lagos and Nairobi top Africa’s rich list
- Tanzania's constitution talks hit an impasse
- Common enemy drawing Africa’s top spies closer
- Zuma to meet Lesotho deputy premier over 'coup' crisis