Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
- Three women arrested in US for financing Al-Shabaab
- Former head of state survives as 42 die in twin Nigeria bombings
- Conflict dynamics on Kenya’s troubled coast
- Cameroon footballer Eto'o sued by ex-girlfriend over nude photos
- Botswana MP threatens to get physical with President Khama
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- 'Exciting' drug flushes out HIV
- World Bank advises Ethiopia to devalue currency
- Central African Republic rebel chief rejects ceasefire