Five injured in Nairobi estate blast By AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Wednesday, December 5 2012 at 20:22
At least five people were reported injured when an explosion rocked Eastleigh estate in Kenya's capital Nairobi, Wednesday evening.
The blast, police and witnesses said, went off on a road side near a supermarket, inuring mostly pedestrians.
Confirming the incident, Nairobi Area police chief Moses Ombati said the victims of the 7pm (+3GMT) explosion were taken to hospital.
Another explosion rocked the estate on November 16, 2012.
Gays: Can Uganda do without western aid?speak out
Read Story: Gays: Can Uganda do without western aid?
- South Africa expels Burundi diplomat
- Obama’s pain in dealing with stubborn East Africa
- Libya rebels load oil on to North Korea-flagged tanker
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korea-flagged tanker
- Another key Al-Shabaab town falls to Amison
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Kenyan debut novel wins high praise in US
- US-trained Somali commandos raring to go
- Why Africa won't experience an Asia-style 'green revolution' soon
South Sudan return to hostilities