Former Liberia President Taylor found guiltyBy AGENCIES | Thursday, April 26 2012 at 14:14
Former Liberia President CharlesTaylor has been found guilty of aiding and abetting crimes and planning of attacks on Kono, Makeni and Freetown
- Four killed at TB Joshua church stampede
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- Big Brother Africa star arrested on fraud charges
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Succession: Suddenly, Uganda is up for grabs
- It's a tough life for Sierra Leone's gays
- Uganda's 'Daily Monitor' and sister radio stations shut
- Nigeria escalates Boko Haram offensive
- Kenya Deputy President's Africa tour cost 'justifiable'
Beyond the ballot