No trouser in KwaZulu-Natal pleaseBy AFRICAREVIEW.COM | Tuesday, October 5 2010 at 14:55
A relative of South African President Jacob Zuma did not know he was courting trouble when he decided to dictate what his wife should wear.
Mr Skhumbuzo Zuma has been summoned by Midrand Magistrates’ Court to answer to domestic violence charges after he allegedly banned his wife Precious from wearing trousers, especially during visits to KwaZulu-Natal Province- their ancestral home, according to the Sowetan, South Africa's daily.
Charges he has since denied.
- Kenya's President receives TJRC report
- It's a tough life for Sierra Leone's gays
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenyan call girls go high-tech
- US 'committed to partnership with Kenya'
- Four killed at TB Joshua church stampede
- Namibia finds oil for first time
- Botswana party makes U-turn on Malema's visit
- Iranians to pay $1m for illegal fishing in Somalia
Beyond the ballot