Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- An American indulges daughter with an African 'kingdom'
- DR Congo 'repels' attack on Kinshasa barracks
- Tanzania totally opposed to US spying on leaders
- Zambia police 'spare' music star Olomide arrest
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kinshasa military assault leaves eight dead
- World Bank advises Ethiopia to devalue currency
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- 'Exciting' drug flushes out HIV
- Malema's 'reds' storm Johannesburg legislature