Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Kariba Dam collapse fears and disaster preparedness in Zim
- South Sudan army admits loss of key oil town
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Burundi demands UN apology after 'arms' accusations
- Mystery of the fate of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Government to register all Kenyans afresh
- South Sudan rebels vow to attack capital
- Gunmen shoot Belgian head of Virunga National Park
War on women