Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Somalia and South Sudan bid for East African Community membership to waitspeak out
Read Story: Somalia and South Sudan bid for East African Community membership to wait
- Nigerian army on alert to capture Boko Haram leader
- Kagame robbed in Uganda
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Who will succeed Kaberuka at African Development Bank?
- Ugandan nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- The lone seven-year-olds leaving home and country behind
- AfrAsia Bank Zimbabwe collapses
- When the City in the Sun became City in the Jam