Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?speak out
Read Story: Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Sack of army chief provoked Lesotho coup bid - sources
- Experimental Ebola drug ZMapp '100% effective' in animal trials
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- 11 killed in Al-Shabaab attack on Somali security agency hqs
- Is Egypt about to bomb Ethiopian dams?
- Jo’burg, Lagos and Nairobi top Africa’s rich list
- Tanzania's constitution talks hit an impasse
- Common enemy drawing Africa’s top spies closer
- Zuma to meet Lesotho deputy premier over 'coup' crisis