Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Mourning versus survival in Swaziland
- Washington calls South Sudan violence an 'abomination'
- Doing business in Nigeria
- Sierra Leone to host fragile states summit
- Senegal's ex-president to return home
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Tension as Gambia closes route to Senegal
- South Africa's top 7 challenges in the next 20 years
- I'm the lowest paid leader in southern Africa, says Mugabe
- Homosexuality was first banned in Uganda by British
War on women