Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Botswana sex workers group denied registration
- AU and Igad condemn South Sudan fresh attacks
- Zambia President off to South Africa
- An American indulges daughter with an African 'kingdom'
- Another Ugandan arrested with drugs in China
- DR Congo 'repels' attack on Kinshasa barracks
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Sierra Leone nurses go on strike over Ebola deaths
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Zambia police 'spare' music star Olomide arrest