Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Mozambique President returns Mercedes gift
- Former BBA stars mull marriage
- Kampala rises as Nairobi goes to the dogs
- Emptying Eritrea: Travelling to Europe against all odds
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Allied forces capture town from Al-Shabaab
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Doubts in Nigeria over president's eligibility for re-election
- Rwanda's former presidential guard in 'preventative detention'
- DR Congo grapples with Kabila third term anxiety