Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?speak out
Read Story: Ebola in Lagos: Is the world losing the war?
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Now Lesotho military denies staging coup
- Lesotho 'coup': PM flees to South Africa
- Zambian Presidency speaks out on Sata's health
- Sierra Leone's Health minister fired over Ebola
- Is this the beginning of the end for Zuma?
- ICC judges order prosecutor to make up mind over Kenyatta case
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Grace Mugabe's political entry roils Zanu PF
- Niger's 'baby-trafficking' speaker flees country