Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Your take on Oscar Pistorius' five-year jail sentencespeak out
Read Story: Your take on Oscar Pistorius' five-year jail sentence
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- President Ian Khama faces the challenge of his life but...
- Meet Kenya's richest 25
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Stolen South African electronics being used in Nigeria
- Zambia's Sata leaves for medical check up abroad
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- Chinese-built locomotives fail Tanzania trial runs
- Kenya's super rich billionaire's club
- 60 Africans Scramble over Morocco-Spain Border Fence