Tunisian dies after a bet drives him to eat 28 raw eggs By AFP | Wednesday, January 2 2013 at 08:04
A young Tunisian died after winning a bet to eat 28 raw eggs in one sitting, Shems FM radio reported on Wednesday.
Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, from the central town of Kairouan, swallowed the eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
The young man then experienced stomach pains and was taken to hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
- ICC orders Kenya to report on Uhuru wealth
- Cameroon housewife 'who was visited by Jesus'
- Paul Biya - Cameroon's absentee president
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kariba Dam collapse fears and disaster preparedness in Zim
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Mystery of the fate of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Somalia likely to have large oil deposits - report
- Ghana accuses oil firm of forging minister's signature
- US slaps sanctions on Mugabe allies
War on women