About Africa Review By Africa review | Thursday, March 25 2010 at 21:08
The Africa Review site is a digital news platform established by the Nation Media Group, Kenya, one of Africa's leading publicly listed media companies. The aim of Africa Review is to provide smart insights on African news and to examine important social and political trends in the continent. It is the African story told not just from an African perspective; but it is also a criticism of Africa's missteps from a tough African point of view. The site carries a large resource of material, with a vast range of topics, from breaking news to special reports, in depth country profiles and blogs. Elements of the Africa Review site that are of particular interest are Africa Illustrated – a caricatured account of African leaders, personalities and nations, the Arts and Culture page which provides continent wide insight into various festivals as well as cultural issues and the envisioned photography archive. The site should be of particular interest to individuals who have a scholarly, business, social or cultural interest in Africa. We are encouraging people with a point of view on Africa to participate by posting comments and their images of Africa.
Contact the Africa Division
Nation Media Group,
20 Kimathi Street,
Box 49010 GPO,
Telephone: +254 20 32880000
- Oliver Mtukudzi discloses HIV status
- Is this the end of the road for sacked Ugandan PM?
- Nigerian Big Brother Africa star Goldie Harvey is dead
- Rapid transit bus system the way forward to decongest Nairobi roads
- The girl who met Gaddafi 'in hell'
- Kenya picks foreign lawyers in Somalia oil border dispute
- Ethiopian leather shoes find markets across the world
- Former BBA stars mull marriage
- Somalia in maritime boundary row with Kenya
- TB Joshua church collapse: Lagos death toll rises